Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Grandtheft Live Videos

A couple weeks ago in Quebec City, I headlined the afterparty for the Red Bull Crashed Ice World Finals. I followed up DJ buddies Crunch (TO) and Adam Double You (QC) with a 2 1/2 hour all-video set and we raved the f*ck out over there! The guys over at Fokus Visuals REALLY outdid themselves on the video production in this venue... lots of cameras and there must have been 50 screens/projections all over. Here is a great highlight real shot/edited by Fokus:





Next up is some footage from last summer I just found via my man DJ Zoo. Its taken with Three 6 Mafia at the Empire Skate anniversary in Montreal and.. well... I'll just let you see for yourself. #TRIPPY





Subscribe to my Youtube Channel to peep other live vids + video edits from my sets. And add me on the Facebook for tour schedule and lotsa freebies.


No comments: