Sunday, July 6, 2008

DIGITALISM - POGO (FLOWINSKY'S BEEFY EDIT)


I hate airports. So many lineups,,, so much walking and sweating,, take this off,, lift this,, show this. While I'm on this some of you people out there with bad flying etiquette really need to take a class. It's not okay to grab the back of the person's seat in front of you when you are getting up to go to the bathroom. It wakes us up, and it's annoying as shit. Who told you this was okay? WTF! Anyhow, nonstop travelling this whole week for me,, but the song in my ipod that got me through it was this joint by Digitalism, which is by know means new, but since I was (pause) bangin it this weekend I thought I'd post my old beefed up edit of it.

DIGITALISM - POGO (FLOWINSKY'S BEEFY EDIT)

1 comment:

MURGE said...

dude that happened to me on my way back from montreal too....flying etiquette 101 !!!!!
murge.